About Us

My photo
Jeremy and I will be celebrating our marriage this coming October in a small ceremony in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado. This page is for us to share information with you about the wedding and the following reception in Lincoln, Nebraska. You'll find info on gift registries, lodging, weather, and other aspects as the dates draw near.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

RSVPs

Thank you all for sending in your RSVPs. As of this morning (without checking the mail) we have gotten back 31 RSVPs. Well actually that should be 32 cause 1 came in by email. If you are an avid checker of this blog and have lost or misplaced or can't remember if you send in your RSVP, feel free to email us. If you are coming- fantastic. If you are- we hope you'll have a fantastic day where ever you are that day. As a disclaimer- if you haven't received an invitation to the wedding, we still love you. Either we don't have your address or we are desperately trying to keep the wedding small. We still love you and if you're in Lincoln- we might see you after the wedding anyways. Hey if you didn't get an invitation but still feel the urge to buy us something *wink wink* check out our Gift Registries. They're over there on the side bar. No no no no. Not that way. That way. Yeah, that way over there. Have a great day. (no, I said that way)(really you don't have to get us something. but if you want to, we won't discourage you.)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Did you get my RSVP? I sent it via email (maybe that's the one you're talking about?) Anyway, Tyler and I are coming. Looking forward to it!

Kristina said...

Sometimes I'm a little bit of a moron; this time it's taking form in the fact that I forgot your invite, so I don't know what time the wedding is. Oh, and it's at the Estes Park SDA church, right? And there's only 1 Estes Park SDA church, right? Just clarifying. I know you guys are probably crazy busy, but please let me know. Thanks. :0)